Monday, November 9, 2009

Goals

The one thing I am pretty famous for doing, is to go into the gym without a specific goal, and at times in the past without a particular workout in mind. Now, that is not to say that I have no ideal as to what muscle groups to work on, but many times, I have had no plan on how I would train them. So with that in mind, I am going to work on making sure I will have goals set to meet, and be more specific in what I do when I hit the gym. So with that in mind, let me list me goals that I want to accomplish.

Long-Term Goal

My long term goal, or ultimate goal, something that is really out there would be to enter and compete in the masters division in a natural body building show. I have no illusions of being some sort of pro or something, but I would love the opportunity to see how far I could take my body.

My 12 Month Goal

  • Weight down to a minimum of 210.
  • Get my waist down to a 34.
  • Plot a plan to compete in summer of 2011.

3 Month Goals
  • Weigh no more than 275 pounds.

Weekly Goals
  • Workout a minimum of 3 times a week
  • Get in at least 2 sessions of HIIT cardio, and one session of cardio
  • Be consistent in the gym, and more importantly with my diet.

Daily goals
  • Eat a minimum of 5 times a day
  • Drink a minimum of half gallon of water a day
  • Review goals once a day
  • Prepare the next day food
  • Stay focus on all my goals, and stay positive.



No comments:

Post a Comment