Sunday, November 15, 2009

11/15/09 The Return

In the past when I returned to working out I went too hard, too soon, which left me too sore, and a few times hurt. Since I have not trained consistently in a long time, I am taking my time to gear up the intensity and to gear up my workouts. Given this approach, my workouts for the first 3 weeks will not be that intense, and the weight used will be light or somewhat moderate from what I use to do. Knowing my issue with my ego, I went to a gym which nobody knows me, so I will not feel pressured to kick it up a notch.



Exercise Sets Reps

Bench Press 3 6 to 8
Incline Flyes 2 10 to 12
Barbell Press (Seated, Rear) 3 8 to 10
Seated Laterals 2 10 to 12
Tricep Pressdowns 3 8 to 10
One Arm Tricep Extensions 2 12 to 15

No comments:

Post a Comment